In the collaborative design of Mockplus, different roles have different permissions for team management and collaboration projects. Besides, the corresponding permissions of roles in the Enterprise Edition, Team Edition and Individual Edition are also different.
There are four roles in Mockplus:
- Owner is the creator of the team, and can view all the projects in the team and manage all the participants of each project.
- Administrator can view all the projects in the team and manage all the participants of each project except the owner.
- Member can only view the projects he/she participates in.
- Guest can only view the projects but can not modify any project.
The picture below shows the permissions of different roles in Mockplus：
For more details, click here to download The Table of Roles and Permissions in Mockplus Team Management.
- Mockplus Team Management and Collaboration
- Video Tutorial — 10 Minutes to Start Your Team Management and Collaboration