When upgrading to Mockplus from V2.0 to V2.1, you may lose the items previously saved in ‘My Favorites’. To avoid this, you should migrate the related configuration files of Mockplus V2.0 to V2.1.
Using the example of Windows 7, below are specific steps for your reference:
1. Close the version 2.1 of Mockplus.
2. Open the Start menu.
3. Input ‘C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mockplus\libs’ in the search box. This will take you to the Mockplus 2.0 configuration folder.
4. As shown, make a copy of these folders: ‘coms’, ‘icons’ and ‘images’.
5. After that, open the Start menu again and input ‘C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mockplus2\libs’. This will take you to the Mockplus 2.1 configuration folder.
6. Paste the previously copied folders to here.
7. Finally, re-open Mockplus V2.1 to see whether or not you get the items back.
Important to Note:
Under Mac OS X, the above folders are located at:
Mockplus 2.0： ~/Libaray/Mockplus/libs
Mockplus 2.1： ~/Library/Mockplus2/libs